Red, White, and Beverages:
10 Drinks That Will Take Your 4th of July Celebration To The Next Level
Iced Turmeric Latte
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp 100% maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- pinch of cardamom
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a glass and top in off with ice.
- If you’d prefer a multicolor layered appearance, pour 1/2 of a cup of milk into your glass and add the ice. In a separate cup, mix remaining milk and ingredients together. Slowly pour over the ice.
Iced Vanilla Almond Milk Coffee
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, cold
- 2/3 cup vanilla almond milk creamer
- 1 1/2 cup ice
Optional Add Ins: Flavored coffee syrups, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, cinnamon, cold foam topping, whipped cream
- Brew 1 cup strong coffee and then refrigerate until room temperature or cooler.
- Add 2/3 cup vanilla almond milk into a mason jar and top with ice.
- Pour cold coffee over the top of the ice to create an ombre appearance.
Strawberry Lemon Mint Infused Water
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 2 lemons, sliced or quartered
- 3 stems of mint, leaves only
- 6 cups of water
- 2 cups of ice
Optional Add Ins: blackberries, blueberries, limes, cucumber
- Add fruit and leaves to the bottom of a pitcher.
- Add water and ice.
- Let sit for a minimum of 15 minutes for light flavored. If you prefer stronger infusion, let sit for 30mins-1hr in the fridge.
Adrenal Limeade Refresher
For The Kids
Chocolate Banana Superfoods Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop kid’s chocolate powder ( I used Superfoods SuperGreens for Kids)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 spoonful unsweetened coconut milk yogurt
- 1 cup of ice
- Add all ingrediants into your blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve immediately
Grape Lemonade Punch
- 1 can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Sprite
- 2 cups water
- Stir together water and juice concentrates in a pitcher.
- Add Sprite and stir.
- Double, or tripe, the recipe when using a punch bowl (depending on the capacity).
Red, White, and Blue Mocktail
For The Adults
Paleo Pineapple Margarita
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- Carefully mix all ingredients in a small measuring glass.
- Rub the rim of a margarita glass with a little extra lime juice and dip in sugar (I prefer a sugar rim over a salted one!)
- Add ice to glass. Pour margarita mix over ice.
- If you prefer it blended, add margarita mix and 1 cup of ice to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into rimmed glass.
Cherry Kombucha Cocktail
- 8oz tart cherry kombucha
- 4oz cherry juice
- 1oz triple sec
Optional Variations: use other flavored kombuchas, other fruit juices, substitute triple sec for tequila, used flavored seltzer instead of Sprite
- Combine kombucha, cherry juice, and triple sec in a large glass.
- Top off with Sprite to fill glass.
- The juice of 2 grapefruits
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2oz tequila
- 4oz grapefruit seltzer
Optional Variation: Replace tequila with more seltzer for a alcohol free option
- Combine ingredients in a small glass.
- Top with ice and garnish with extra grapefruit slice.